Friday, November 29, 2013

At the Drive-In 500 pc Classic Tin Review

At the Drive-In 500 pc Classic Tin
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This puzzle was very fun to complete, cute and interesting, although the pieces are very small. The colors are bright and glossy, and the puzzle overall a very nice quality. Being stored in a metal collectible tin makes this a nice puzzle perfect as a gift for the nostalgia buff or anyone who grew up in the 50's and 60's. I would have given it a five star as the pieces have a nice fit and are fully interlocking, however the puzzle pieces, as I said, are smaller than usually found in most 500 piece ones. Overall, though, I enjoyed working this one very much.

Click Here to see more reviews about: At the Drive-In 500 pc Classic Tin

MASTERPIECES-Jigsaw Puzzle: At The Drive In.A 500 piece; Classic Tin 19x13in puzzle designed by artist Dan Hatala. Made in USA.

Buy NowGet 34% OFF

Click here for more information about At the Drive-In 500 pc Classic Tin

0 comments:

Post a Comment