Tuesday, October 29, 2013

White Mountain Puzzles Marilyn Monroe Review

White Mountain Puzzles Marilyn Monroe
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this puzzle from Serious Shops through Amazon & put it together. It was missing one piece & I needed it for a friend's birthday. I was referred by seller to mfg., White Mountain. I contacted them & they shipped another one with no fuss & free shipping. I received it with just enough time to put it together, paste & frame it for my friend's birthday. They even told me how to check the dye lot (which was different) so I had to redo the whole puzzle. I am very grateful & will definitely buy from this company again. By the way, the puzzle turned out beautifully & was the hit of the party. Thank you, White Mountain.

Click Here to see more reviews about: White Mountain Puzzles Marilyn Monroe

1000 Piece puzzle. Created from the US Postal Service Legends of Hollywood Commemorative Stamp Collection. Hollywood Legend - Marilyn Monroe. Created from the US Postal Service Legends of Hollywood commemorative stamp collection.1000 pieces Finished size 20 X 27

Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about White Mountain Puzzles Marilyn Monroe

0 comments:

Post a Comment