Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this puzzle and a few others for my 88 year old father to keep him busy this winter. He works a lot of puzzles and is a experienced puzzle master! The problem with this puzzle and the other White Mountain puzzles I purchased is they have a very loose fit. They are not your typical lock in style pieces, but more of a butt in style sort of rounded (for lack of a better term) - that is why they don't stay put. It does not take much if you bump the puzzle board your working this on or even almost any contact with the puzzle results in shifting of the pieces. They just DO NOT lock into place nicely at all. The pieces are also very thin and hard to grasp. Even for me and I'm not old! He really likes the look of the puzzle being a WWII veteran, but it seems this company really cut corners on expense when manufacturing them. I would not recommend this particular puzzle or any White Mountain puzzles for elderly or for anyone appreciates puzzle pieces that fit tight and don't move all over the place when you touch them - as they should be. Find another brand and read reviews before purchasing. I wish I did before purchasing this one.
Click Here to see more reviews about: White Mountain Puzzles B-17 Bomber
1000 Piece puzzle.B-17 Bomber - "Last Mission for The NINE-O-NINE, a Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress of the 323rd Bomb Squadron, 91st Bomb Group completed its last mission on 25 April, 1945. She had one of the best maintenance records in the Eigth Air Force, flying a total of 140 sorties in enemy territory-including eight over Berlin and completed 126 without an abort. 1000 piece Finished size 24 X 30 Artist Randy Green
Click here for more information about White Mountain Puzzles B-17 Bomber
0 comments:
Post a Comment