Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ravensburger Grand Canal in Venice - 3000 Piece Puzzle Review

Ravensburger Grand Canal in Venice - 3000 Piece Puzzle
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I spent many hours working on this puzzle. It is very difficult, most of the pieces are either dark or pastel colors, making many sections look similar. I put together the sky first, it seemed to be the easiest part. The puzzle looks great when completed. The only flaw in the product is a seam running down the middle of the picture, almost as if the cut is unfinished. Overall this was an amazing puzzle, the picture quality for such a large puzzle is superb. I can not wait to glue and frame this one! This puzzle took me roughly 2 weeks. As a comparison the NYC 2000 piece puzzle took me around 5 days. I am very happy with this puzzle, Ravensburger quality is unparalleled.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ravensburger Grand Canal in Venice - 3000 Piece Puzzle


The Grand Canal, Venice Jigsaw Puzzle 3000 Pieces 32" X 48" Ages 12+


Buy NowGet 24% OFF

Click here for more information about Ravensburger Grand Canal in Venice - 3000 Piece Puzzle

0 comments:

Post a Comment