Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Well, when my younger kid (7) receveid the gift, he got really impressed with a big WOW! Not less the elder kid (10), which turned the constructor guy.
After two days and about 24 hours of work and impressive good job, the elder kid could get into the point I realised would be the time I should enter in the game to "finishing" the hard job, although, enjoyable!!! After 4 hours of fixing with few steps back and forth we got all the machine working.
All great time! Really amazing!
I should advise that the construction steps should be accomplished with care and precision eyes in order the machine works perfect, and the guides were very precise. Although, the constructor should have not a beginner perception of 3D machines representations, the steps flows well and a 10 years kid can complete the job.
Technically, I think that the Prismatic actuators (4) should come with some kind of preloaded internal springs in order to better push the weight it should support, so, the machine could support more easily "the work it should carry out", what represents less efforts for the servos to drive. I think the weight of the arm structure leaves smaller room for work the machine we thought we could play.
I did not liked that much the Batteries life, and I suggest to support for LIPO like batteries technology, as other hobbies machines.
Over all, we had great time and I look forward to buy other parts to improove the machine.
_ _
*j*
._.
elbranco@convex.com.br
Embedded R&D Engineer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: LEGO? TECHNIC? Motorized Excavator 8043
Build it and dig in! No dirty job is too big for this heavy-duty Motorized Excavator! Just flip a switch on the LEGO Power Functions dual infrared remote control to drive the excavator to job sites, spin the cabin 360 degrees, to maneuver the articulated arm and to dig with the shovel. Download instructions for rebuilding into a Tracked Loader. LEGO Power Functions include two infrared remote control handsets, 4 motors, 2 receivers, 4 linear actuators and a battery box. Four motorized functions: Move! Dig! Spin! Lift! 2 in 1 model rebuilds into Tracked Loader Excavator measures over 18 inches long!
Click here for more information about LEGO? TECHNIC? Motorized Excavator 8043
0 comments:
Post a Comment