Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Janlynn Peejay The Sock Monkey Review

Janlynn Peejay The Sock Monkey
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The monkey is adorable when finished. I didn't make the accessories since I made this for my baby and knew that the small pieces would get lost. You don't need a sewing machine...I made this by hand and it turned out well. Don't forget to buy some stuffing to go along with it, otherwise you can't make it!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Janlynn Peejay The Sock Monkey

JANLYNN CORPORATION-Peejay Sock Moneky includes:2 socks buttons cotton floss felt flannel (may vary) pom-pom embroidery needle and instructions in English French and Spanish.Needs fiberfill (sold seperately) for stuffing.Make Peejay yourself with easy-to-follow instructions!This 21 Sock Monkey Kit also comes with adoption papers for Peejay.Recommended for children 9 years and older.

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Click here for more information about Janlynn Peejay The Sock Monkey

0 comments:

Post a Comment