Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Elseworlds Series 3 Red Son Green Lantern Action Figure Review

Elseworlds Series 3 Red Son Green Lantern Action Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Elseworlds action figures have their problems, sure. I have on at least one occasion found my Amazonian Wonder Woman taking a nose dive from her platform; her leg bending like play-dough from her own weight working against her braced foot all night long. Oh well. Should this happen, alittle effort exerted to create an opposite gravitational pull for a while and Wonder Woman is back in beautiful battling form. She's gorgeous - as is Green Lantern and The Flash who are also showing off in mighty form around my house. There are limited positions any of these figures will assume (excluding, of course, those bizarre yet reversible "nose-dive/ play-dough contortions" from dear Diana.) The limited pose-able feature, due to a limited number of hinged/movable joints. I have no complaints about that as it makes for a more attractive figure. These are not the action figures I'd recommend for children but for adults like me who love a beautifully detailed, good lookin' action figure... Elseworld has the most handsome, unique and creative products I've found at a price just about anybody can afford. I give these not-so-posable posers 3 thumbs up!(2 regular and 1 of the non-hinged but play-dough bend-ie type...)
nicki


Click Here to see more reviews about: Elseworlds Series 3 Red Son Green Lantern Action Figure

RED SON: GREEN LANTERN, is part of stunning new action figure line featuring more of DC's greatest heroes from alternate realities!6.75" This figure comes packaged in a four-color blister and features multiple points of articulation and a base.

Buy NowGet 22% OFF

Click here for more information about Elseworlds Series 3 Red Son Green Lantern Action Figure

0 comments:

Post a Comment