Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Fabulous. No picture to guide you - construct the border and then collect colors - then find their placement.
I would buy another in a minute. Best puzzle I have ever worked - and I have worked quite a few!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Da Vinci Code 750-Piece Mystery Puzzle
Discover the mysteries of the Mona Lisa and Rosslyn Chapel. Some of these mysteries are woven into adventures of Robert Langdon and Sophie Neveau in the Da Vinci Code. Now those mysteries will be revealed to you. Piece together this 750-piece jigsaw puzzle as you read about the mysteries of the Mona Lisa or Rosslyn Chapel in the 12-page booklet. Then, see if you can find and solve all the puzzles hidden throughout the booklet and within the puzzle using the included UV light.
Click here for more information about Da Vinci Code 750-Piece Mystery Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment