Friday, October 4, 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Spike Puppet 21" Plush Review

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Spike Puppet 21 Plush
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got this for my sister for Christmas, we are both big James fans. I haven't opened the box so I don't know how durable it is. I don't condsider this a toy, so it isn't fun or educational, but it is awesome!!! Any true Buffy fan should have. My sister will flip!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Spike Puppet 21" Plush

A Diamond Select Release! This original design answers the question: "What would happen if Spike had been turned into a puppet instead of Angel?" The answer lies in the form of this all-new Puppet Spike Plush! Depicting the puppet version of the blond Brit himself, this 21" plush toy is the perfect companion to the sold-out Puppet Angel Plush! Limited to 5,000 pieces, the Puppet Spike Plush features a hand-numbered box with matching Certificate of Authenticity.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Buffy the Vampire Slayer Angel Spike Puppet 21" Plush

0 comments:

Post a Comment