Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Do not get tricked by its toy looks!!!
Me and my brother (28 and 26) got a couple of F-14s as a Christmas present from my dad and at first when we saw the box we were a little bit disappointed...It looked so much as a toy and not as a model....
After building it I realize that the quality of this toy was WAY MUCH better than expected!!!
It is a very nice model and with so much possibilities to make it better and better by weathering or by re painting it!
My F/14 looks stunning now!!! I added so much detail and effort that I am so satisfied with the product...
Never mind the see through parts...you can close them by gluing!
Trust me is really worth it!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: 4D Vision F-14A Tom Cat Fighter Jet Model
http://www.toyandgamewarehouse.com/store/images/largeImages/26064_LG.JPG
Click here for more information about 4D Vision F-14A Tom Cat Fighter Jet Model
0 comments:
Post a Comment