Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love board games and have always been a big fan of the origianl Trivial Pursuit (though I was never very good at it). These questions are all from the last 20 years, so I thought it would be a cinch! It's STILL challenging, but much more fun for the 20-something crowd. I highly recommend it if you enjoy the other Trivial Pursuit games.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary
Put your trivia talent to the test with the 20th Anniversary Edition of the classic Trivial Pursuit game. There are six new categories: World View, Sound and Screen, News, Pages, Tech and Game On. All 4,800 questions are brand new brain teasers from the last two decades. Reach into the depths of your memory to recall facts from the last twenty years of your life. Win by collecting all six pie wedges and answering the final question first. Comes with a special deluxe card dispenser. For 2 to 6 players or teams.
Click here for more information about Trivial Pursuit 20th Anniversary
0 comments:
Post a Comment