Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is simply a great product. It's a great size for a man or woman, made of high quality materials, sturdy and comfortable. I had this for about a week and promptly ordered another one! I like that the floatation device is enclosed in a protective cover of quality material that is used for rafts. It has high quality craftsmanship but not overpriced. It's a great product at a great price. I would definitely recommend it to friends, which I have done! I feel fortunate to have found such a great deal! It's so comfortable I've fallen asleep while floating around in my pool! Love it!!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Solstice Designer Loop Lounge
Floating Pool Chair. Floating Pool Chair lets you sit back, cool off and relax in style. Comfortable sling style seat supports you as you sit in the water. Built-in headrest provides added comfort. Onboard drink holder for your favorite beverage. Designer-print nylon cover. 40" x 38" inflated. Let the water cool and refresh you as the chair surrounds you in comfort. Chair positions you perfectly to feel the refreshing water yet is buoyant enough to let you relax and enjoy your favorite beverage as you float around the pool and soak up the sun. Relax in the cool water of your pool. Order your Floating Pool Chair today!
Click here for more information about Solstice Designer Loop Lounge
0 comments:
Post a Comment