Sunday, September 1, 2013

Shout About Music Disc 1 Review

Shout About Music Disc 1
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My boyfriend and I recently bought both Shout about Music Vol 1 & 2. We are HUGE music trivia fans and are one of those couples that no one really likes to play (especally music) trivia with. This was the BEST money for a game I have ever spent. I can't believe how up to date and interesting the game is over all. My favorite part of the game on a whole is how interactive it is, I love that it keeps score, and controls the tempo of the game all on the dvd. Also the different catagories make it really fun, I love how it goes over all aspects of music not just rock or oldies like some other games I have played. The only downfall is once you have played a set of questions you can't really play them again fairly. That is why I can't wait until they release more music games. We will be the first in line to buy all of them. Believe me if it can challenge me and entertain me it's worth all the money I paid and then some!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Shout About Music Disc 1

The DVD Party Game!All you need is a TV and a DVD player. Insert disc, hit Play on your remote, and be ready to SHOUT!There are no instructions to read - an on-screen host leads you through each round, on-screen scoring, and the final betting round.This DVD has 3 games containing audio/video clips, stills and sound bites from classic tunes to today's top hits.Divide into teams and SHOUT out your answers!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Shout About Music Disc 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment