Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Hi-Tec Art C1 Cube Animated LED 3D Light Display Review

Hi-Tec Art C1 Cube Animated LED 3D Light Display
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I wanted to like it, I really did. I purchased two - from different suppliers. The first was from a "Geek" store. It arrived and it was beautiful turned on...only four of the LEDs were not working correctly. When all of the LEDs were green, these were other colors. I didn't want to give up on it, so I decided or order another one. The "Geek" store was out of stock and Amazon had them in stock, sold by Amazon, so I ordered another. I received it and, at first, it was awesome. All of the LEDs seemed to work fine. I had it on the first day I got it, and after a few hours I looked over and noticed that an LED in the back was not working correctly - it was displaying the wrong color, as the first unit had done. I took off the lid and looked closer, and the little metal strip that was supposed to be connected to the vertical metal strip had detached. I pushed the vertical metal strip to where it touched the little one, and the LED started working. I went back to my original cube (from the "Geek" store) and every LED that was acting up had a metal part that was disconnected also - except for one. Not being someone who knows how to fix these things, and not having a a good way to keep the metal touching, I have reluctantly decided to send both of the units back. (After all, if they started messing up after only a few hours, what are they going to do in 6 months?) Maybe when they perfect the build quality a little more I'll think about getting another one.
It really is a beautiful piece of work, it just seriously bites that they aren't soldered together a bit better.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hi-Tec Art C1 Cube Animated LED 3D Light Display

Thousands of colors displayed in a mind blowing light show! Perfect for home, office, or dorm! 64 LED's in an animated 3D light show that runs for a half an hour without repeating. Simple to use -- plug in and turn it on! This 4 x 4 x 4 cube runs on 7.5v DC power supply included. Great for ages 12 and up.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Hi-Tec Art C1 Cube Animated LED 3D Light Display

0 comments:

Post a Comment