Saturday, August 10, 2013

Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Alphonse Mucha (4000 pc puzzle) Review

Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Alphonse Mucha (4000 pc puzzle)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This puzzle is beautiful, however it is very large and I am having some difficulty sorting peices.
The peices are not tightly interlocking, you cannot move a section and expect it will stay intact because of how loosely they fit. For me, this is a major downfall, particulay with the overall size of the puzzle you simply cannot work in the middle with everything put together.
I am separating the four seasons (to the best of my ability), and building them individually on four seperate pcs of cardboard, focusing on one at a time. I think this will make assembly much easier.
Overall, I love the puzzle and don't regret my purchase. I plan to preserve it and hang it once its complete, not sure how I'm going to manage that yet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Alphonse Mucha (4000 pc puzzle)

12749 -Jigsaw puzzle with 4000 durable pieces. -For ages 8 and up. -This puzzle is an image of the four paneled painting by Alphonse Mucha with the four seasons as represented by women in his typical flowing and elegant style. -Includes Educa's lost puzzle piece guarantee and special glue to display the puzzle when completed.

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Click here for more information about Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Alphonse Mucha (4000 pc puzzle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment