Monday, August 19, 2013

Spalding Backyard Challenge Disc Golf Review

Spalding Backyard Challenge Disc Golf
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Just wanted something that the kids in our area would be able to play but I think this is something that even adults would have fun with, depending on how difficult you made the course. We purchased two of these so we could have the potential to setup a 18-hole course.
The 4 rings (frisbees) are pretty good quality (esp for the money) and the flags/poles are easy to setup. If I could change anything I'd want the poles to be a bit sturdier and for them to have the "stake" piece -- that actually goes into the ground -- already attached and thus stronger at the point of connection.
Overall, they're a great value and so far they've been a lot of fun. I'd recommend them to anyone interested in a low-tech game for any age.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Spalding Backyard Challenge Disc Golf

Create your own frisbee golf course in a backyard or city park with the Spalding Backyard Challenge Disc Golf set. It features four dynamically balanced flying rings with hollow centers in four colors (green, blue, red, and yellow), nine flags with ground anchors, and 18 tee-off flags. It also includes a hard-sided nylon carry/storage case with adjustable shoulder strap and zippered enclosure.
What's in the Box? Four flying discs, nine flags, 18 tee-off flags, carry/storage case


Buy Now

Click here for more information about Spalding Backyard Challenge Disc Golf

0 comments:

Post a Comment