Sunday, August 18, 2013

NIKKO 1/10 RC Jeep Rubicon Turbo Off Road Truck Review

NIKKO 1/10 RC Jeep Rubicon Turbo Off Road Truck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this for my son, 7yrs old. He loves the monster truck stance of the vehicle. I like that it is built tough and has good control. The speed it just right for a beginner and prevents serious damage to the truck and furniture. Outdoors it works great. It has no problems on the snow flattened grass and I suspect it will do okay on the summer grass as it was able to claw it's way through some hard packed uneven snow. Battery life on flat smooth surfaces seems to be about 15-25 mins depending on speed. The small tabs on the bottom of the bumper will break off, but I don't forsee any problems with the main part of the bumper.
I am sure this is built the same as Nikko's other Nikko Max 1/10 series with a differnt body on top. I compared it to the similar New Bright Toys RC trucks and those DO NOT have a front suspension. Yes, they have springs there, but they are for show only and surely would cause problems with handling. The charger is a trickle charger and can be used with NiCad or NiMH batteries if you are adventurous enough to make your own extended life battery pack. This truck reminds me of my Nikko buggy that I had when I was a kid (~'86 or '87) except that this has better clearance for grass and obstacles and the steering is much stronger. My only complaint is that I with it had a pistol type radio so that it would be a slightly easier upgrade to hobby class.

Click Here to see more reviews about: NIKKO 1/10 RC Jeep Rubicon Turbo Off Road Truck

JEEP RUBICON
FULL FUNCTION: FORWARD, REVERSE, LEFT/RIGHT TURN AND STOP.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about NIKKO 1/10 RC Jeep Rubicon Turbo Off Road Truck

0 comments:

Post a Comment