Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this so that I could listen to my little blue iPod Shuffle while at my desk. I read alot of reviews and decided to give this guy a shot. Overall I am happy with my purchase.
Pros:cute, fairly inexpensive, good sound quality, and small.
Cons:motors for feet and head are noisy (not a major problem)
For $30 its a good deal for a cute speaker.
*BTW mine's name is Melody*
--------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:
After 2 months my iDog started skipping while playing my songs. (Yes I tested the ipod and speakers throughly.) I am very disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: I-DOG AMP'D - Green Spots
Introducing i-Dog AMP'D - the little dog with loud, stereo sound for your music. Simply connect the i-Dog stereo sound system to almost any music player (not included) using the included cable. Then watch this animated pup go to town with multicolored lights that flash to the rhythm of the music. i-Dog "dances" along with playful head-bobbing and ear-waving motion. Volume can be adjusted simply by moving i-Dog's tail. Includes three "AA" batteries. 5.25"L x 5.25"W x 6"H. Colors may vary.
Click here for more information about I-DOG AMP'D - Green Spots
0 comments:
Post a Comment