Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Easy to set up and met all expectations. Runs well. The style of couplers used work well and the cars don't uncouple on their own like some other types of couplers do. The online ad was correct on oval size (63 in by 45 in), but the box for some reason said something like 54 in by 45 in) after we got it. So I went out and bought a couple of 9 inch straight pieces of track since I needed the 63 inches to make it fit around another layout. I couldn't open the box to check it out because it was a gift for one of our kids. Turns out it was 63 inches like I wanted, so I just used the extra track for something else. The track is the black roadbed steel track which is not quite as high quality as the gray roadbed nickel track, but that doesn't seem to be an issue. The directions say to lubricate Gordon every 24 hours, but didn't say how, so I went to a hobby shop and they showed me how, very easy, just use the right kind of oil they sell, not 3 in 1. Gordon actually squeaked a little out of the box, so I lubed him and he is fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Bachmann Trains Gordon's Express Set Ready-to-Run HO Scale Train Set
Scale, Category: HO Scale - SetsItem No: 00668Name: Gordon's Express SetRoadname: Description: As the senior engine in Sir Topham Hatts team, Gordon is the fastest and most powerful engine on Sodor, and he knows it. Pulling heavy passenger coaches with the pride and ease of a natural leader may make him seem a bit bossy at times, but his kind heart and good nature always save the day when his friends find themselves in trouble. This ready-to-run train set includes:Gordon the Big Express Engine with moving eyes Gordons Composite Coach with international-style hook and loop couplers Gordons Express Brake Coach with international-style hook and loop couplers 63? x 45? oval of snap-fit E-Z Track? including 16 pieces of 22? radius curved, track, 1 piece straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer power pack and speed controller illustrated instruction manual
0 comments:
Post a Comment