Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I found this car to be very pleasing to the eye. Loved the bright aluminum wheels that contrasted with the rich deep red color of the car. I especially liked the clear plastic roof that could be moved up and back to sit fittingly on the trunk to make it a convertible. I preferred it in the position of a 60 degree angle for display. The only thing that I didn't like was the plastic front and trunk hoods. Hot Wheels has gone from all metal to this which didn't offset the car too much but would have preferred the car to be all metal. All in all, it still looked sharp and very sporty.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 1:18 Mass Ferrari SuperAmerica - Red
Open Hood, Doors, Trunk, Working Front Wheels.Workable Steering Wheel.
Click here for more information about 1:18 Mass Ferrari SuperAmerica - Red
0 comments:
Post a Comment