Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Zoids Basic: Molga Review

Zoids Basic: Molga
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really like this little zoid it is small and cute. I love the way it moves it pretty much moves like it does on the show and it can probbly stand up to most abuse from younger builders. I didn't have any problems with mine and it works just fine. It is a great zoid for younger builders because it does have as much parts as some of the larger zoids **cough cough** elephander **cough cough** it would probbly take you 20-30 mins to complete or maybe less but anyway it is a amazing zoid and I love it and oh yeah for those who don't know and you can't see it in the picture it has a build in hidden cannon in its tail XD. I really recommed this Zoid to any Zoid fan or collector because whats a Zoid collection with out the little Molga!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Zoids Basic: Molga



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Zoids Basic: Molga

0 comments:

Post a Comment