Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Thank you Wolfe Brothers for making an awesome witch makeup kit! I love this witch makeup kit. I have been the Wicked Witch of the West for the past 3 years and get great reviews from everyone when we hand out candy. It takes about an hour to get my face perfect, but when the kids won't take candy from me because they are too scared I know it was worth it. I was very disappointed this year when I could not find it in the local Spirit stores. Thankfully I have some left from last year, but I hope to be able to find this kit next year...if not I will buy it from here.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Witch Makeup Kit - Wolfe Bothers
Witch Face Painting Kit has enough makeup to do this face dozens of times! We give you our version in a step by step format! You can build on that to make it your own!
Click here for more information about Witch Makeup Kit - Wolfe Bothers
0 comments:
Post a Comment