Friday, July 5, 2013

The Accolade, E. B. Leighton (2000 pc puzzle) Review

The Accolade, E. B. Leighton (2000 pc puzzle)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Educa should seriously make this a 3000pc puzzle and provide the full painting, not just the two thirds that they do. But this has to be one of the more challenging puzzles I've had the pleasure of assembling - even at a mere 2000pc - primarily because of all the dirty red drapes and green floor pieces that virtually look identical! It also "helps" that mismatching pieces actually DO fit together at times...
My one negative point about this puzzle - I bought it brand new, and a few pieces were already showing signs of white where the piece coloring wasn't too durable, apparently. Nothing TOO major, since you can't see it from afar, but still annoying when you see it up close. But once you see the white bits, you keep on seeing them..
(The other thing is, I bought it at $16.99, now I see the price has gone up :-)
Dimensions: 96x68cm


Click Here to see more reviews about: The Accolade, E. B. Leighton (2000 pc puzzle)

7396 -Jigsaw puzzle with 2000 durable pieces. -For ages 8 and up. -Features the princess knighting a gallant soldier designed by E.B. Leighton.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Accolade, E. B. Leighton (2000 pc puzzle)

0 comments:

Post a Comment