Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love a challenge and this puzzle is just that!
The colors are bright. The images are clear and crisp. The pieces are large enough to handle, yet just the perfect size for adults and kids both to enjoy. My 6-year-old grandson and I had a ball with it on his last visit.
Springbok is one of the best puzzle makers around. If a puzzle has 'Springbok' on the label, it is sure to be of good to superior quality. I prefer 1000 - 3000 piece puzzles, but this one was a nice break and perfect for a rainy afternoon!
I've NEVER had a problem with them. If you ever have a problem with one of their puzzles, just call them. Their customer service is great and so is this puzzle ...
Click Here to see more reviews about: Springbok Pinball Wizard 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
This jigsaw puzzle features a photo by Louis K. Meisel. The picture is a close-up shot of a vintage pinball machine with the steel ball in play. The puzzle contains 500 pieces and measures 18" x 23 1/2" when assembled.
Click here for more information about Springbok Pinball Wizard 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment