Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)When I bought this for a low price, I knew it was a Radica and I own several other of their handheld electronic games and really like them. I have a knee issue which requires me to challenge myself, off my feet, and all these games are perfect.
I didn't know how to play Hearts until I went back to the computer and practiced there. I am so proud now that I can play this game ! Hearts is not difficult to learn. I am an adult and this is a card game.
Play Hearts on your computer and if you like it, you'll love the take along ( about 4 x 6 in.) version of the game. The cards are big and easy to read. The controls are easy to use and the game is lighted.
Check out all the prices, because I think they are all the same game. It has been fine for me to learn Hearts, but if you already know the game, you'll love it. Good for older people or low vision, too.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Big Screen Hearts
0 comments:
Post a Comment