Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I never thought I would be able to get my kids to practice their math skills. They always told me "math is no fun". But once we brought home Tivitz, everything changed. They say that Tivitz is so fun that they want to get better at math so that they can win more games. The more they play, the better their math skills become. My younger kids are doing math beyond their grade level because they want to beat their older siblings. Not only are my kids doing better in math, they're doing better in all their subjects because Tivitz helps improve their critical thinking skills as well. I wish all learning games had such an impact on my children's success in school.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Baseball Theme TiViTz "TiVi" Mental Math Strategy Game
Click here for more information about Baseball Theme TiViTz "TiVi" Mental Math Strategy Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment