Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My nearly four year old granddaughter liked the puzzle. After playing with other toys on Christmas Day, I saw she had returned to it. I think it educational because she has to think as she properly matches the pictures. I think it less frustrating than other puzzles since the cubes stay when placed. There are enough photos to be arranged that she shouldn't be bored anytime soon.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 8 Cube Animals
Magnetic Puzzle Cube is a unique and innovative way to create multiple puzzles simultaneously by combining individual cubes. The Animal Puzzle Cube features heartwarming images of a mare and her cult, puppies, bunnies, and more. We'd venture to say in the biggest curmudgeon would feel a slight heart string pull looking at the cute little bunnies and chicks on this puzzle!The 8 magnetic cubes of this puzzle combine to make 12 different images. The Magnetic Puzzle cube makes a great gift or display piece.
0 comments:
Post a Comment