Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Senario Hannah-Micro Photo Keeper in Blue Review

Senario Hannah-Micro Photo Keeper in Blue
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this photo keeper necklace for my niece's birthday. I downloaded some pictures I had taken of her and when she saw the pictures she had to show them to everyone. It was really easy to charge and download and the fact that it is also a Hannah Montana necklace made it a big hit with her.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Senario Hannah-Micro Photo Keeper in Blue

Easy to use software helps you find and upload your photos. Full-Color 1.04 inch LCD screen. High-speed USB 1.1 connection. Store and Display up to 100 digital photos. Compatible with Windows, Windows XP and Windows Vista (MAC download available). Built-In Rechargeable Battery.

Buy NowGet 84% OFF

Click here for more information about Senario Hannah-Micro Photo Keeper in Blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment