Thursday, June 27, 2013

Nascar 500 Race Of Champions Set Review

Nascar 500 Race Of Champions Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
.
Back in the early to mid-sixties, I built several 32nd scale tracks from scratch. I picked this one up on a whim, anticipating an afternoon or two of pale nostalgia. Boy, was I surprised.
This is nothing like the early HO sets. The cars are very fast, and handle well. Detail on the LL cars isn't very good, but Tomy's excellently detailed Super G + cars work great.
LifeLike support was good- one of my cars died, and they sent a replacement right away.
This is an excellent value, and makes a great father/son activity. It's a good way to learn about basic physics and electricity, as well as the need to care for and maintain machinery.
Within a couple of weeks of purchasing this, I'd rediscovered an old hobby....

Click Here to see more reviews about: Nascar 500 Race Of Champions Set



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Nascar 500 Race Of Champions Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment