Saturday, June 15, 2013

Living Stone Review

Living Stone
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We are often looking for a new game to play, and this one turned out to be a great choice. I was skeptical about it and it took me two or three times to get to like it, of course I lost the first game so of course it was the worst game it the world.
Now I and my family playing fairly often, a couple of time in a month.
Some nice things about it are that it is fairly easy to learn, it is not a slow moving game, and there is a bit a strategy in when and how you do things. I really like the use of dice in this game.
All in all it is a fun game that I have and will continue to recommend to my friends and family.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Living Stone



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Living Stone

0 comments:

Post a Comment