Monday, June 17, 2013

Jive Pod (Blue) Review

Jive Pod (Blue)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought one each of the blue and pink. I would caution that if you are purchasing this for a boy that the blue is surprisingly a bit lighter (almost turquoise) than I expected, and I am not sure how a tween boy would react in general (mine did not go for the color).
I don't expect this toy to have a lot of staying power. The included music is pretty obnoxious. However, the speaker is decent for the price of the game, so if you have a kid with an mp3 player, this should be good for some limited interest. The idea is essentially to tap to the beat. It was difficult for me to gauge the size based on the picture - it is about the size of a coaster and the depth of 4 stacked CDs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Jive Pod (Blue)

Let your fingers do the dancing with the new Jive Pod. Turn any tune into an addictive game.Plug in your MP 3 and follow the lights to the beat.Press the pad as the light pulses but don't be slow.As you improve, move through 3 levels of difficulty. You will see and hear your scores. Play alone or head to head. Video games come in pink and blue. Ages 7-11.

Buy NowGet 44% OFF

Click here for more information about Jive Pod (Blue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment