Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)While I'm not a big fan of "Deal Or No Deal", I have seen the show and understand why it has been an overwhelming success for NBC. The game is brilliant yet simple, and fun to watch. However, its even more fun to play and this handheld version does not disappoint. Even though the unit comes with instructions, the interface is very simple to operate and most users won't even need to consult them. Being an "old-school" LCD game, the graphics and sound are obviously very simple, yet adequate enough to convey all the excitement of DOND. The gameplay presentation is well done and you need not be a fan of the show to become addicted. This is one of the most entertaining handheld games I have ever owned! My gripes about the product are mostly minor. The ON/OFF button is not responsive at times, but the unit will automatically power down after five minutes of idle time anyway. While batteries are included, they are the disc-type (LR-44) instead of standard AA or AAA. Aside from these two insignificant issues, this product is very enjoyable...and I'm admittedly not a big fan DOND. I can only imagine how much more exciting it would be for someone who is a fan of the hit game show.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Deal Or No Deal Electronic Handheld Game
What will you choose' Choose a briefcase, then as each round progress, you must either stay with your original briefcase choice or make a "Deal" with the bank to accept its cash offer in exchange for whatever dollar amount is in your chosen case. Requires one "B" cell battery, included.
Click here for more information about Deal Or No Deal Electronic Handheld Game
0 comments:
Post a Comment