Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I gave this to my "genius" nephew last Christmas - he was 7 1/2 then - and it was a huge hit! He played it non-stop for three days and it finally had to be taken off of him. I even played it myself and found it to be fun and challenging. It has also stood the test of time - he visited his grandmother the other weekend and took this toy with him.
I also like the fact that you can play it with a partner or by yourself. Perfect toy for the demanding child who always wants to play games - they can entertain themselves!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tetris Tower
Flashing electronic lights and high-tech sounds will guide you as you build this incredible 3-dimensional Tetris Tower. Compete with yourself or another player against the clock, selecting tetrominoes to build lines and collect points. Tetris Tower 3D is a great family game that combines strategic thinking and intense competition into one adrenaline-packed experience. For ages 8 and up
0 comments:
Post a Comment