Saturday, May 11, 2013

Radica 20Q Theme - People Review

Radica 20Q Theme - People
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I agree with the other review. The original 20Q is amazing. The fun of playing it is picking hard obscure objects and it actually getting it right. I got this for my daughter and I choose Johnny Depp, thinking he has to be one of the hottest celebs around now, it's first guess was Mel Gibson, and second guess was James Spader. I think for kids wanting it to guess their fav stars, it is too hard to distinguish among them and they will be disappointed. Stick to the original game.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Radica 20Q Theme - People

20Q is back and this time it knows eveything about famous people, sports legends, movie stars and much more! Think of anything from your favorite actor to a historic personality. Answer 20Q's questions and be amazed when 20Q People guesses what you're thinking. Features a built-in light for day or night play and an easy viewin screen. Even the biggest history or tabloid buff will need help to outdo 20Q!

Buy NowGet 79% OFF

Click here for more information about Radica 20Q Theme - People

0 comments:

Post a Comment