Monday, May 20, 2013

I-Dog Chill Green Set Review

I-Dog Chill Green Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What can I say? . . . CUTE! I hope they come out with outfits for other seasons as well. I am going to have to get more colors to coordinate iDog's wardrobe with mine. I do have a hard time keeping up with the ear socks. I have lost them a couple of times when they have slid off, but luckily found them in the car both times. Everyone I know that has an iDog has asked me where to get the sweater set . . . they all want a set for their iDogs.

Click Here to see more reviews about: I-Dog Chill Green Set

Designed for use on the Hasbro iDog iPod accessory iDog is not included

Buy Now

Click here for more information about I-Dog Chill Green Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment