Sunday, May 12, 2013

Anaheim Angels-Rubik's Cube Review

Anaheim Angels-Rubik's Cube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm glad that I found this Anaheim Angels Rubik's Cube here. I'm a puzzle collector and I just started collecting puzzles a couple months ago. This is so easy to solve. I love every detail of it. The shipping was fast and it didn't take long to arrive. I would reccommend people to get this and it's a good collector's item. I'm an LAA fan and I live in the OC. GO ANGELS!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Anaheim Angels-Rubik's Cube

Rubik's Cube completely customized with your favorite sports teams art adorning each of the six sides. Challenge yourself to solve the world's best selling puzzles in history. The perfect puzzle for sports fans of all ages.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Anaheim Angels-Rubik's Cube

0 comments:

Post a Comment