Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Travel Mah jong Set Review

Travel Mah jong Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am HORRENDOUSLY disappointed in these (2) mah jongg sets. They are pictured deceptively in that the tiles are EXTREMELY thin and not at all easy to play with. I have been duped!! I want seller to contact me about a return!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Travel Mah jong Set

J-166ATSTake the game of mah jong anywhere you go with this Travel Mah Jongg Set! This set is great for home or travel use. The Travel Mah Jongg Set comes in a black faux alligator case and includes 166 white tiles, standard multi-colored racks, a bettor, dice, monies, and an instruction booklet. Don't leave for your vacation without the Travel Mah Jongg Set! Features: -Travel game set -Comes in black faux alligator case -Includes 166 white tiles, standard multi-colored racks, a bettor, dice, monies, and an instruction booklet -Great for travel or home use -Dimensions: 2 3/8'' H x 19'' W x 6 1/2'' D

Buy NowGet 49% OFF

Click here for more information about Travel Mah jong Set

0 comments:

Post a Comment