Friday, April 12, 2013

Radica Big Screen Tetris Review

Radica Big Screen Tetris
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just don't get addicted to videogames. Though tetris I can play for over an hour before finally getting bored...which says a lot for this game...it is my favorite computer game of all time. My only complaints about this toy are witht the display. The extrawide screen is GREAT! But a screen light (for playing when it's dark) would also be great. Colored blocks would be cool too. Oh yes, and I usually keep the music off because it's just too annoying. But it really is a great game for the price, I have had mine a while, and play with it frequently.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Radica Big Screen Tetris

Play one of the most popular video games of all time anywhere you go with this big-screen, handheld unit. Features three game variations: classic, speed, and Ultra Tetris for new twists and turns. Screen also displays score, level and game time. Measures approximately 6" tall.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Radica Big Screen Tetris

0 comments:

Post a Comment