Saturday, April 6, 2013

750 Piece City Lights-Las Vegas Gold II Review

750 Piece City Lights-Las Vegas Gold II
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I own and have put this 750 Piece City Lights Las Vegas Gold II puzzle together. My 8 yo daughter got frustrated with it, though she normally enjoys puzzles. She was working on the fireworks which were quite challenging. I couldn't get her to come back to it after that.
I enjoy puzzles and think it's especially fun for someone who has been to Vegas and will recognize the landmarks. It was fun to work on and very nice looking once completed! That the pieces are not always a regular shape makes it more of a challenge, which will make those up to it enjoy it all the more.
The pieces are well made and I didn't have any of them bend while assembling or taking it apart (though I have only done it once, I feel confident the pieces will still be sturdy the next time).
Be sure to have a dedicated space to work on it. I took about two weeks, working on it here and there and when I couldn't sleep or woke during the night. =)
I recommend this item and think you will not be disappointed by its quality or the finished product.


Click Here to see more reviews about: 750 Piece City Lights-Las Vegas Gold II

City Lights Las Vegas Gold II Jigsaw Puzzle 750 Pieces 24" X 18" Ages 12+

Buy Now

Click here for more information about 750 Piece City Lights-Las Vegas Gold II

0 comments:

Post a Comment