Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I watched my kids play with this toy at a birthday party and they just had a blast. It requires adult supervision since kids tend to get distracted about where they are shooting. I would recommend to wear goggles for the younger kids to prevent them from getting their eyes hurt by a shot of water. Otherwise it is very sturdy material and I'm sure will provide many hours of water fun. The water guns may be kind of hard to work/blast for younger kids.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Water Tag Game
Water Tag from Water Sports is designed for more competitive water battles! This water gun set comes complete with 2 water vests and 2 twelve inch stream machines! Using any water launcher, blast your opponent with a stream of water, filling their Water Tag vest! Players are out when the water gauge is filled on the Water Tag vest! This water game is a great way to have a water fight!Extra air shipping may apply but we will email you a quote for your approval before we process order Recommended Age: 5+ Years
0 comments:
Post a Comment