Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Very nice detail on this figure. It's a great representation of the comic version of Man-Bat. I have him displayed with the Mattel 6" comic book Bat-man figures & Man-Bat fits in quite well. Scale may be a hair too big but not that noticable. The wing span is really nice & the rubber material of the wings is a nice touch. The articulation doesn't work too well & its difficult to put Man-bat in that many poses. The upper arm actually got a minor crack that I needed to glue. I had tried rotating his arm back so be carefull when posing this figure. Overall I really like the figure. Probably not the best toy for kids but a great figure to display for collectors.
Click Here to see more reviews about: The Batman Secret Files Rogues Gallery Figure: Man-Bat
Dr. Kirk Langstrom tried to emulate the Batman with a serum of his own creation, but it transformed him into the freakish Man-Bat! This figure features multiple points of articulation, has an 18" wingspan, includes a base, and is packaged in a 4-color deluxe blister.
Click here for more information about The Batman Secret Files Rogues Gallery Figure: Man-Bat
0 comments:
Post a Comment