Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this game for my grandson because I remembered how much I loved playing it myself as a child. I was disappointed when I received it and found out that it was more or less a travel sized version of the one I used to have. It's not pocket sized, but it is only about 8" square. It uses small plastic balls about 1/2" in diameter; not the real marbles that the original version had. It is still a good game and plays the same as it did years ago, but if I had known that it wasn't like the original, I wouldn't have paid the price for it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stay Alive
Stay Alive is the classic game of skill from the 1970s in an all-new, compact version. The last standing marble wins! Includes 24 colored marbles, one game console, and instructions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment