Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I tried out this craft project to see if it would be good to do with sister friends. I'm the one at our gatherings who comes with some fun thing to do and this would be a good one. You will have more fun if you pull out your own random collection of beads, buttons, brooches, baubles and such to add the the ones in the kit. Over a snowy weekend, I made two really nice mobiles that turned out to be far more cool than I thought I could do. This kit encourages you to just play and be creative with colored wire of various gauges. I'd not used wire before so it taught me a lot and next time I would make different stuff. It's not hard and you really don't need any special tools, but I've done some bead work before, so I used my jewelry needle-nosed pliers from time to time. My friends always complain that they're not artistic but give stuff a whirl anyway and discover hidden talents. This is a good craft kit for that kind of fun because it doesn't give you a whole lot of guidance beyond looking over what you've got and using your imagination to come up with something to make. Great fun on a bad weather day. I'l undoubtedly try this one again some time. Look out, girlfriends, we're getting wired!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wire and Bead Art Kit
Eco-friendly art kits from Artterro have colorful, fun art supplies. No two kits are exactly alike, each features a unique assortment of colors and patterns.Twist colorful wire into large mobiles adorned with glass beads, make many small ornaments or even construct a unique sculpture. Includes a large variety of beautiful beads, marbles, thin and thick jewelry wire. Ages 7 and up.
0 comments:
Post a Comment