Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Wow, when I received the box I thought "This is really small", but I figured I would open to take a closer look. You do have to assemble him (there are a lot of pieces). I am amazed at the detail of the muscles. You can remove the deltoid from the bicep brachii, the sartorius muscle from the rectus femoris, etc....
I purchased him so I would be able to show my students a particular muscle in 3D. It's good enough for the adults, but too many pieces to bring along to show the kids (and the pieces are a little unstable for many hands to examine)
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tedco Human Anatomy - Human Muscle and Skeleton Model
Highly detailed 3D human muscles and skeleton model is fascinating to put together and take apart!Comes with stand and illustrated guide book. 46 parts; assembled size approx. 7"x 3.75"x 1.5".WARNING: Choking Hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Click here for more information about Tedco Human Anatomy - Human Muscle and Skeleton Model
0 comments:
Post a Comment