Saturday, February 2, 2013

Harrisville Designs Needlepoint Review

Harrisville Designs Needlepoint
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a wonderful kit for beginners. My 9 year old daughter loves the variety and that it has 3 projects included in the box. I have to say, I have never read a more clear set of directions. Harrisville Designs wrote very detailed and clear directions. This was especially helpful for me since I have never done a needlepoint project. I highly recommend this as a first set of projects.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Harrisville Designs Needlepoint

The Needlepoint Kit for Kids is a fun and simple way to learn the art of needlepoint. Use one of the two designs included or create your own! They make a wonderful present to give to someone special this holiday season. The Kit includes needle, thread, one plastic canvas, and instructions for two different designs.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Click here for more information about Harrisville Designs Needlepoint

0 comments:

Post a Comment