Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like "cartoon" puzzles the best. But not all cartoon puzzles are the same picture/story quality or fun to do. Steve Skelton has created the best of both. I own all his puzzles as well as the "master" of cartoon puzzles - Jan Van Haasteren. I prefer the cartoon puzzle because: the scene is fun to look at and to seek/find where a piece may go so you can get to "know" the puzzle - call it interaction. More times than I can relate here, folks have stopped by the puzzle table and "sorta" tried a piece and stayed and stayed because it was fun and interesting. The downside: Ceaco only makes these puzzles in 500 pieces, when a 1,00 piece should also be available (for us diehards); Ceaco packaging leaves a lot to be desired - flimsy cheap box and if you are not very careful opening the box you can damage the "picture" that you would like to use as a reference (MAJOR part of the fun in doing a cartoon puzzle) and of course using the "box only" picture reference is very difficult (get out your magnifying glass). Ceaco would do better to include a folded picture INSIDE the box, rather than their "wrap around the box" picture. After all, puzzles are meant to "involve" one - "call it interaction", to be fun or enjoyable. But Ceaco's faults are not Steve's fault. Steve's cartoons are well drawn with interesting scenes and characters - not true of all cartoon puzzles. I am sure you would enjoy doing his puzzles.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ceaco Steve Skelton's Tooniverse-All Dogs Must Be On A Leash
Tooniverse All Dogs Must Be On A Leash Jigsaw Puzzle 550 Pieces 20" X 20" Ages 10+
Click here for more information about Ceaco Steve Skelton's Tooniverse-All Dogs Must Be On A Leash
0 comments:
Post a Comment