Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)A+ This puzzle was much easier than it appeared. Lots of color variation made putting it together fairly simple. Other 500-piece Springbok puzzles I have done recently were much more difficult but fun. Springbok's 350-500 piece puzzles have large puzzles that fully interlock. Not so with other brands I have tried lately. If you want a high quality puzzle - I would buy this brand.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Springbok "Pebble Beach Green" 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Pebble Beach Green jigsaw puzzle. Each piece in a Springbok puzzle is unique - no two are alike. Piece Count: 500. Springbok puzzle pieces are 18% thicker than average jigsaw puzzles. Completed Puzzle Size: 18" x 23.5" Springbok puzzles can be lifted by the corners, the interlocking pieces won't fall apart. Springbok lithographs are printed on an acid-free paper with an aqueous coating for a high gloss finish to ensure superior image quality. Springbok puzzles are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Click here for more information about Springbok "Pebble Beach Green" 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
0 comments:
Post a Comment