Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Simple toy, dances for touch and music. Very well built and surprised with Amazon price. It is uber cheap compared to the list price. Sound quality is far better than I expected. Comes with a regular 3.5mm input jack to connect your ipod/mp3 player. It doesnt have any persistent personality, so may see repeated movements quite often. It is a fun gift for 8-10 year olds, as well as a desktop toy. Every one who saw it for the first time wanted to pet it. I dont think it is worth the full list price, but at low teens fantastic value. Another nice touch is, it comes with battery. I dont like running around looking for a battery on Chirstmas morning, i want it to work once I un-wrap it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: I- Dog Dance Black
Meet I-DOG Dance -- the little dog with BIG sound! Just plug him in to your music player and I-DOG Dance plays your music through his built-in speaker or your headphones (not included) -- and rocks out!Wanna boogie with I-DOG Dance?Try placing him near a speaker, then press his nose and watch him move along as he grooves to the beat. He even changes his mood to suit your music.
0 comments:
Post a Comment