Friday, January 4, 2013

Elenco Snap Circuits UC-70 Upgrade Kit SC-300 to SC-750 Review

Elenco Snap Circuits UC-70 Upgrade Kit SC-300 to SC-750
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read S. Johnson's review listing MMP LLC as a seller that did not provide the product that is listed and was concerned; however, when I went to purchsed this as a gift and "BuyFromScott" was listed as the seller (fulfilled by Amazon), I took a chance and ordered it.
This was a bad choice on my part. The item I recieved was not the UC-70 kit. It did not have the advertised number of parts nor the manuals for the full number of new experiments. It seemed to be the UC-80 kit, which upgrades the SC500 to the SC750 and is a less expensive kit. The item I received even had a UC-80 label sticking out from under the UC-70 label. Additionally, the corrugated box is not the same as the pictured item; one can easily see that the pictured item has a deeper box, which would like be needed to hold all 22 parts that are to be included.
I am returning the item and am thankful that it was fulfilled by Amazon, so that I don't have to pay for return shipping on a mis-advertised product.
I'm very disappointed in the deception of the sellers, using Amazon, to sell this product and to not be able to gift this item as a gift. I'll be going with a different item all together. Next time I'll try a home schooling website or other similar site to hopefully purchsed the actual UC-70 kit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Elenco Snap Circuits UC-70 Upgrade Kit SC-300 to SC-750

Converts Snap Circuits SC300 into Snap Circuits SC750. Includes 22 new parts, CI73 computer interface and more than 450 experiments!

Buy NowGet 38% OFF

Click here for more information about Elenco Snap Circuits UC-70 Upgrade Kit SC-300 to SC-750

0 comments:

Post a Comment