Thursday, January 3, 2013

D.I.Y.-opoly Board Game Review

D.I.Y.-opoly Board Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

IT'S BREAK TIME! Take off your tool belt, turn off the grinder, pack away the drill and put the duct tape back in the drawer! I just added playing DIY Monopoloy to my 'to do' list. This Do It Yourself Monopoly Game is a good gift for any Weekend Tool Warrior. The game takes a comical look at the many pitfalls we do-it-yourselfers have either experienced firsthand or heard about from others. I could relate to everything on the board. I'm sure your d.i.y.er will agree that it 'hits the nail on the head'. ~ The Boss

Click Here to see more reviews about: D.I.Y.-opoly Board Game

DIY-Do-it-yourself-themed property trading board game. -Cardboard construction. -For two to six players. -Game pieces include a circular saw, screw, p-trap, aspirin, a sore thumb, and a hammer . -Tool buckets and hardware stores serve asproperty . -Suitable for ages 8 and up.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about D.I.Y.-opoly Board Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment